Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 January, 03:06
IMHO the Book the Secret actually gives some good information that could help many. I have read the book and believe we choose negative or positive. It's all a mindset. Oprah didn't write the book, and I don't like Oprah much. Not after learning all I did in the past 5-6 years.

I also believe in the Emotional Spiral and suggest a lot for people to Spiral Up! It works!

And I believe it helps when manifesting as well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 03:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
after exploring/participating in that 20 years ago i came to see it's another cult - just like the course in miracles, etc. ANY spiritually based book that doesn't talk about the matrix or the war on our minds is not working for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I don't follow any cult, but I do take what I learn and apply things to my life as I learn and grow. Everyone has ideas, everyone is a teacher, it is just how you utilize things in your world. Positivity in my life works! And I believe in God, Jesus, and Mother Mary/Mary Magdalene.

When manifesting, positivity also helps!
03:11 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it