Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 January, 03:06
IMHO the Book the Secret actually gives some good information that could help many. I have read the book and believe we choose negative or positive. It's all a mindset. Oprah didn't write the book, and I don't like Oprah much. Not after learning all I did in the past 5-6 years.

I also believe in the Emotional Spiral and suggest a lot for people to Spiral Up! It works!

And I believe it helps when manifesting as well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
after exploring/participating in that 20 years ago i came to see it's another cult - just like the course in miracles, etc. ANY spiritually based book that doesn't talk about the matrix or the war on our minds is not working for us.
03:07 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 January, 03:11
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I don't follow any cult, but I do take what I learn and apply things to my life as I learn and grow. Everyone has ideas, everyone is a teacher, it is just how you utilize things in your world. Positivity in my life works! And I believe in God, Jesus, and Mother Mary/Mary Magdalene.

When manifesting, positivity also helps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396