Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 January, 07:15
Congrats to the haters and losers!

Always!

=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 07:42
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
It doesn't matter now!! The American government is irrelevant now!! And the people who support it still are pedo sympathizers!!
07:43 PM - Jan 28, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply
28 January, 08:00
In response Mellissa to her Publication
Saw this same thing posted in more than one place. So feel free to elaborate, are you against the devil UN

Mellissa @Mellissa
28 January, 08:11
I don't like the UN!! But the American government is mostly behind that too!!

28 January, 07:59
Secret orgs, I hope that is what you mean......ffs

28 January, 07:57
Want me to write an extensive fkn volume of books, cuz I fkn ay could.

28 January, 07:55
What fkn country are you in. Your fkn country has tunnels also and secret orgs cupcake

Mellissa @Mellissa
28 January, 08:13
The American government is behind all wrongs in the world at the moment!! That isn't me just saying that, that is fact!!