Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I cannot believe hospitals are still pushing these deadly poisons…..and without consent.

BY DESIGN!

COME ON NUREMBERG 2.0!
11:52 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 01:01
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It's all about the money. Disgusting!
See the tv series; Leverage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 January, 01:01
They do whatever they are told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 January, 05:43 (E)
Clinics are closing in the area I live.

I say good riddance.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 January, 05:43

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 January, 05:46
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
One of the comments on the above link.
For COVID-19 "One of remdesivir's side effect is kidney failure. My friend's father went to the hospital with covid, and the hospital told him they can treat covid patients ONLY with remdesivir. So my friend's father was treated with it. After 5 days being on remdesivir his kidneys started to shut down. His lung got full of water which the doctors diagnosed as pneumonia. How come doctors who spent years studying in universities can't tell the difference between a lung being full of water or if it's pneumonia??? To make a long story short my friend's father died on the hospital on the 9th day. Don't take it!"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 January, 05:05
Paxoloid is another drug thats also Remdeziver. I posted it on my wall earlier.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 January, 04:57
"RUN DEATH IS NEAR" became a running joke in hospitals when REMDESIVIR was the murder protocol for certain patients.
The product name was changed to Veklury for obvious reasons.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 January, 04:29
never go to hospital. you are always better off not going

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 January, 02:39
MURDER INC

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
28 January, 01:05
Every VA Hospital in America followed
that protocol and continues to
PUSH THE COVID VACCINE!

Where is the accountability?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 January, 01:07
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
and they look the other way and pretend they don't see it or notice it

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 January, 02:50
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
The VA gets paid BIG $$$$$ to murder vets, because TOO MANY vets will joyfully testify Against the DS Military Industrial Complex with what the vets were ordered to do. The vets know who the commanders are/ were