Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 January, 11:52
I cannot believe hospitals are still pushing these deadly poisons…..and without consent.

BY DESIGN!

COME ON NUREMBERG 2.0!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 January, 05:43
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
One of the comments on the above link.
For COVID-19 "One of remdesivir's side effect is kidney failure. My friend's father went to the hospital with covid, and the hospital told him they can treat covid patients ONLY with remdesivir. So my friend's father was treated with it. After 5 days being on remdesivir his kidneys started to shut down. His lung got full of water which the doctors diagnosed as pneumonia. How come doctors who spent years studying in universities can't tell the difference between a lung being full of water or if it's pneumonia??? To make a long story short my friend's father died on the hospital on the 9th day. Don't take it!"
05:46 PM - Jan 29, 2024
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 January, 01:03
You really need to stop going to hospitals. They can't be trusted.

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
29 January, 06:21
The Drs also know that the 9th day is the day of death for these people on this dangerous drug. Really sad that this is where we are with our "health care".