Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
28 January, 09:17
Old footage of Dr. Bill Deagle
What they want to do to you through vaccines!
Personal note: I remember many years ago, I went to my small, hometown medical center & the doctor walked in with my folder & a tablet-type device in hand. She requested that I sign on this tablet allowing them to transfer all of my medical information into digital format - for convenience, easily accessible information, etc.. Something in my gut went haywire. IDK, I was very uncomfortable with it but couldn't understand why I was feeling this way. Today, I realize that was my intuition and since then, I've learned to listen to & trust it!
Trust yourselves folks! Even if you don't have an immediate understanding of why you're feeling the way you do, listen & trust it!!
We have more than 5 senses regardless of what the "experts" tell us!
https://x.com/M3G3Mikeq_1_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
Wife went to a doctor for an eye issue. They had her fill out a form, but she excluded info she believed was not necessary for them to have. Can't remember what info they wanted. She held her ground and they eventually accepted the form.
09:27 AM - Jan 28, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Mee, click on at the bottom under it