Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
Old footage of Dr. Bill Deagle
What they want to do to you through vaccines!
Personal note: I remember many years ago, I went to my small, hometown medical center & the doctor walked in with my folder & a tablet-type device in hand. She requested that I sign on this tablet allowing them to transfer all of my medical information into digital format - for convenience, easily accessible information, etc.. Something in my gut went haywire. IDK, I was very uncomfortable with it but couldn't understand why I was feeling this way. Today, I realize that was my intuition and since then, I've learned to listen to & trust it!
Trust yourselves folks! Even if you don't have an immediate understanding of why you're feeling the way you do, listen & trust it!!
We have more than 5 senses regardless of what the "experts" tell us!
https://x.com/M3G3Mikeq_1_...
09:17 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
28 January, 09:27
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Wife went to a doctor for an eye issue. They had her fill out a form, but she excluded info she believed was not necessary for them to have. Can't remember what info they wanted. She held her ground and they eventually accepted the form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
28 January, 09:27
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
OH, yes, a few months ago I realized "they" have digitized our medicine -- no more privacy, (truly OF ANY KIND these days)... THEY HAVE IT ALL -- including prescription drugs, prescribed out of the state that I have EVER LIVED IN (ordered via telemedic during the plandemic)... With the Rock-e-fellas (lol) in charge of our MEDICAL ACCREDITATION, SINCE THE EARLY 1900s -- it is NO WONDER we are in such a place as this... NATURAL IMMUNITY STILL COUNTS, and many times it is THOSE natural supplements that keep us healthy (i.e. Zinc, C, D, NAC, etc)... ALWAYS, ALWAYS, AND IN ALL WAYS TRUST YOUR GUT FOR WHAT IS TRUE!!!! When a medical doctor wants you to "sign-up" for something with a needle at the other end -- ABSOLUTELY NO! And now after the fact, THERE WAS A PAYBACK to that doctor for getting me signed up..... LET YOUR GUT BE RECOGNIZED WITH A FEELING THAT MANY TIMES IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT with advanced KNOWLEDGE of what is about to happen!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
28 January, 11:25
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Well said!! Couldn't agree more!