Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 January, 11:28
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 January, 11:31
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Depiction of me relaxing. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 12:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

27 January, 12:20
😂😂😂🔥Love ya sistah. : )

27 January, 12:25
Love you, Spicy, Mama😉

27 January, 12:26
I support Texas, but not Abbott who is coming out of the WEF woodwork (Payseur family line) during an election year to act the Hero.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Is it possible that this is an elaborate scheme to make us THINK we are winning?
I hate to be a downer like that, but Jesus said no good fruit comes off a dead tree.
If Abott is WEF connected (i believe you're right) then this whole Texas thing is a big trick.
02:14 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 January, 02:49
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Born and raised in Texas and I'm good fruit! 😂
We have some wormy apples.

27 January, 04:43
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
awww i'm sure you are!

27 January, 02:21
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yeah he just got busted, its a triple not just a secret org beady eyed mason but that also. WE WIN but they are stupid.

27 January, 02:36
I agree 💯