Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 January, 11:28
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 January, 11:31
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Depiction of me relaxing. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 12:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

27 January, 12:20
😂😂😂🔥Love ya sistah. : )

27 January, 12:25
Love you, Spicy, Mama😉

27 January, 12:26
I support Texas, but not Abbott who is coming out of the WEF woodwork (Payseur family line) during an election year to act the Hero.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 January, 02:14
Is it possible that this is an elaborate scheme to make us THINK we are winning?
I hate to be a downer like that, but Jesus said no good fruit comes off a dead tree.
If Abott is WEF connected (i believe you're right) then this whole Texas thing is a big trick.

27 January, 02:21
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yeah he just got busted, its a triple not just a secret org beady eyed mason but that also. WE WIN but they are stupid.

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it