Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 06:30
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President & CiC Trump [Edited]

Joe Biden has surrendered our Border & is aiding & abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the U.S...

In the face of this National Security, Public Safety & Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution & must be given full support to repel the Invasion.

We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals & to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security & Sovereignty of Texas & of the American people.

When I am President, on Day One.. I will work hand in hand with Governor Abbott & other Border States to Stop the Invasion, Seal the Border & Rapidly Begin the Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in History.

Those Biden has let in should not get comfortable because they will be going home πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
If this happened 3 years ago i would be excited. Election year, country is full of illegals and this happens?
07:17 AM - Jan 26, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it