Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President & CiC Trump [Edited]

Joe Biden has surrendered our Border & is aiding & abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the U.S...

In the face of this National Security, Public Safety & Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution & must be given full support to repel the Invasion.

We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals & to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security & Sovereignty of Texas & of the American people.

When I am President, on Day One.. I will work hand in hand with Governor Abbott & other Border States to Stop the Invasion, Seal the Border & Rapidly Begin the Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in History.

Those Biden has let in should not get comfortable because they will be going home πŸ’₯
06:30 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If this happened 3 years ago i would be excited. Election year, country is full of illegals and this happens?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 06:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Any state not participating, needs to have their governors voted OUT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 06:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸ’― Carol πŸ‘Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I live in CA & unfortunately
we still have the CA Mafia running things 🀬

But not for much longer!!! πŸ’₯