Dimitri Anon @Spartan
24 January, 09:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 January, 08:27
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Epoch Times requires a payment to allow you to read their articles. We believe that TRUTH should be published without cost. So below is another source that can be read without cost:

https://reason.com/2024/01...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
25 January, 10:24
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Thank you!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 January, 11:34
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
FYI right after I posted my comment, Epoch Times sent me an email:

"Continue reading with an unbeatable offer:
$0.25 per week for a year
SUBSCRIBE NOW "

My response to Epoch Times:

"As a matter of principle we believe that TRUTH must be published without cost. Thank you for your offer but we will continue to seek out the Truth from sources that publish it freely."

It is truly a matter of principle to us.

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
Well stated Brandy. Just about all sources are free and we shouldn't have to pay for the truth.
12:02 AM - Jan 26, 2024
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dimitri Anon, click on at the bottom under it