Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I can't see anything on X so cannot confirm this but hoping true!!

Here is a current map of the States that have come forward committing to do whatever it takes to stand with Texas. This will continue to grow over the next 48 hours. This is now one of the biggest Constitutional Crisis we have faced. It’s heating up.

https://x.com/RealBenGelle...

https://t.me/Absolute1776/...
01:19 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
25 January, 03:08
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Missouri's governor, Mike Parson says he is a republican...he is a ccp loving fk just like the late governor of Arkansas, Asa Hutchinson. twin brothers, different mothers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 January, 02:02
Updated list of states standing with Texas.

Looks to be 24 to secure the Texas border and hopefully 🙏 more will join in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
25 January, 02:11
Can you do a split map with republican governors vs Democratic ones in each state against this map? Be interesting to see…

Silver Top @Silvered
25 January, 01:58
Come ON Michigan!!!!

25 January, 02:01
In response Silver Top to her Publication
🙏🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 January, 01:56
I’m suspended too but have read only access and I’ve been following #StandWithTexas on X (in between rate limits 🙄) and it sure looks like it. The Trend was higher earlier this morning but still on the board 🔥

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 01:50
Happy to be in MT

25 January, 01:53 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You should be...👏👏👏

Sorry to say I'm Embarrassed, Appalled and Disgusted in Illinois....😫

But Sadly Not Surprised...