Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 January, 01:19
I can't see anything on X so cannot confirm this but hoping true!!

Here is a current map of the States that have come forward committing to do whatever it takes to stand with Texas. This will continue to grow over the next 48 hours. This is now one of the biggest Constitutional Crisis we have faced. It’s heating up.

https://x.com/RealBenGelle...

https://t.me/Absolute1776/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 01:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Happy to be in MT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
You should be...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry to say I'm Embarrassed, Appalled and Disgusted in Illinois....😫

But Sadly Not Surprised...
01:53 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
25 January, 02:10
Feeling the same over here in MD

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 01:57
Sorry. Wondering if this border thiny is another distraction from something else they are brewing up.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 January, 02:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Not sure???

What it seems like is what is going on in Germany and France where there is resistance to the Government....But just a guessπŸ˜‰