Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm gonna say this, I mean what I say.

No politician or businessman or woman will be able to fix this situation.

Only God can do it.

"If my people will humble themselves...."

Pray.

#BlessUp
08:40 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 January, 09:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
The Holy Spirit is going to flood the earth with the glory of God. I had a vision 20 years ago. It’s going to happen. Convinced now more than ever. Souls are more important to God than politics or our country. That’s His will. He may use men here and there but I believe the last great “awakening”, revival will be all him. He’s gonna get all the glory for it. Then we’ll be gone and He’ll deal with the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 January, 10:29
In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
24 January, 11:25

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 11:12
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
24 January, 11:10 (E)
The banksters own everybody and everything on the planet...

Everybody are puppets to the banksters...

Including ALL presidents, (present and future ones) and their goon squads...

They all sold their soul to the almighty MONEYE....

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
25 January, 12:13
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
@NEYEN Was one of the first to say this!!! And I thank him for showing me the way!!!😍😍😍 He's been way ahead of the others for some time!!! It's amazing!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 January, 10:59
AMEN

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 08:59
Absolutely, I AGREE, and You are singing my song. Thank You 'Divine'

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 January, 09:04
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I can smell it through my screen!

#BlessUp

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 08:56
🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 January, 08:56
☺️🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 January, 08:53
He chooses men just like he chose Jesus. I have faith in God and man. We are his children he won’t let us down.