Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 06:50
If 2020 doesn't get fixed- and right now it looks like it won't- I won't be voting in 2024...it would just be a waste of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 January, 09:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have a feeling in my gut they aren't even gonna wind up having another election. Shit is so wound up they couldn't even cheat it now no matter how hard they tried. Only option it seems they'd have now is to totally turn everything upside down. Watch...bet they cause a literal street war under the disguise of a "Civil War" and blame everyone that stood for/stands up for America as the culprits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
These evil fooks will burn America to the ground at all costs to prevent the election. Prepare accordingly.
10:11 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 January, 10:20
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Then we must prevent them from advancing. What option is left? Hope and prayers won't stop bullets. If I am gonna die then I am gonna die on my feet, fuck submission.

I am an American...rebellion is what we were founded on and what we are as a nation. Rebellion is not a one time event.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
22 January, 11:22
In response Yester Vue to his Publication