Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 06:50
If 2020 doesn't get fixed- and right now it looks like it won't- I won't be voting in 2024...it would just be a waste of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I have a feeling in my gut they aren't even gonna wind up having another election. Shit is so wound up they couldn't even cheat it now no matter how hard they tried. Only option it seems they'd have now is to totally turn everything upside down. Watch...bet they cause a literal street war under the disguise of a "Civil War" and blame everyone that stood for/stands up for America as the culprits.
09:37 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 January, 10:41
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
We should never have another election. The concept of election is barbaric.

We should never have another government. Individual sovereignty is the 2024 theme for Christ Consciousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 10:49
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I don't think elections are bad, I think that everyone completely fucked up what they were supposed to be for. We were never supposed to elect any leaders, or rulers. We were supposed to elect "administrators" to run our country as we wish so we could continue our lives uninhibited with that "office work" of running a country.
Fuck anyone that uses the words DEMOCRACY or AUTHORITY involving elected office staff. To me, they're only office staff, hired help, able to be fired at a moment's notice when they fuck up and WE should decide how this country is run.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
22 January, 10:11
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
These evil fooks will burn America to the ground at all costs to prevent the election. Prepare accordingly.

22 January, 10:20
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Then we must prevent them from advancing. What option is left? Hope and prayers won't stop bullets. If I am gonna die then I am gonna die on my feet, fuck submission.

I am an American...rebellion is what we were founded on and what we are as a nation. Rebellion is not a one time event.