World Peace @World_Peace_Today
21 January, 11:21
Three Gorges Dam TGD - World's largest Clean energy corridor generates impressive power - generated 276+ billion kilowatt-hours of green power. With a total installed capacity of 71.7 million kilowatts, corridor comprises 6 mega hydropower stations on Yangtze River - largest river in China. Comprising 110 generating units, it transmits electricity from resource-rich west to energy-consuming east.

4 of them, Wudongde, Baihetan, Xiluodu & Xiangjiaba, are located on Jinsha River - upper section of Yangtze River, while other 2: Three Gorges Dam & Gezhouba, are on middle section of Yangtze. Reservoir of Three Gorges Dam can retain an amount of water voluminous enough to slow & change rotation of the Earth. https://global.chinadaily....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Carol Ann @colors
22 January, 12:02
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I never thought the earth spinning made sense ... ever... i agued a lot with my teachers 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 January, 10:15
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
We are smarter before the lies of public education