World Peace @World_Peace_Today
21 January, 11:21
Three Gorges Dam TGD - World's largest Clean energy corridor generates impressive power - generated 276+ billion kilowatt-hours of green power. With a total installed capacity of 71.7 million kilowatts, corridor comprises 6 mega hydropower stations on Yangtze River - largest river in China. Comprising 110 generating units, it transmits electricity from resource-rich west to energy-consuming east.

4 of them, Wudongde, Baihetan, Xiluodu & Xiangjiaba, are located on Jinsha River - upper section of Yangtze River, while other 2: Three Gorges Dam & Gezhouba, are on middle section of Yangtze. Reservoir of Three Gorges Dam can retain an amount of water voluminous enough to slow & change rotation of the Earth. https://global.chinadaily....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 January, 11:47
In response World Peace to his Publication
The earth does not rotate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Ann @colors
22 January, 12:02
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I never thought the earth spinning made sense ... ever... i agued a lot with my teachers 🙃

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
We are smarter before the lies of public education
10:15 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it