HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 11:08
I'm sharing something I wouldn't share anywhere else...
I have been through a lot in my life, big and small adventures, done good things and sometimes bad things, I have tried to save people and to bring happiness and prosperity to others.
I never felt sad about things I did... I had no tears when I was 17 years old and my impressive father suddenly died.
But now I feel the need to feel the tears flowing for once in my life... and then be ready for the next step...
Strange feeling.
Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I think we're all doing inside reflection and work right now. Grief is a weird thing. Sometimes it just catches up to us and we find ourselves crying. It's OK. That's so healthy to get that emotion out. I still cry for my Dad at times when I feel scared, unloved or just insecure. My Grandmother who died at the beginning of Covid still affects me because I never got to even see her body to say goodbye. She died at 107 and never got a wake or funeral.
Feel the loss, cry and get it out. Then I pray that you can focus on the positives of that relationship. One problem I had with my Dad's death was constant images of my dad's body riddled with wounds. I hated that I couldn't see images of my healthy Dad in my mind because he was sick for 13 years. I prayed on it and GOD fixed that right away. Now, images of a healthy dad fill my mind. Be patient with yourself and nurture yourself through the grief. We are all human and do the best we can.
Sending love Patriot.
01:56 PM - Jan 21, 2024
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 02:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Phew, you've gone through dark times too. Thank you for describing that sadness and how by praying to God you found a place for your sadness and the unpleasant images that were in your memory. Your words give comfort! Thank you!
💚💚💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 02:25
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🙂 Yeah, sadly I am an expert on loss. I lost so many friends before they even hit 40 of all kinds of cancers. I feel blessed to still be here. What I try to do is let the best of my loved ones live on in me. That's how I honor them. I don't believe that they are fully gone. Their spirits are always with us just like the Holy Spirit. They become our loving angels and hopefully we see them again. 💙🙏💙