HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I'm sharing something I wouldn't share anywhere else...
I have been through a lot in my life, big and small adventures, done good things and sometimes bad things, I have tried to save people and to bring happiness and prosperity to others.
I never felt sad about things I did... I had no tears when I was 17 years old and my impressive father suddenly died.
But now I feel the need to feel the tears flowing for once in my life... and then be ready for the next step...
Strange feeling.
Sorry.
11:08 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 January, 03:17
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 04:05
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Ohhh, Thank you!!
wwg1wga!!!
💚💚💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 January, 01:57
Better late than never.
Perhaps you are prepared to acknowledge your emotions now. Whereas, you weren't able to before.

21 January, 02:01
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
💚 Thank you for your very kind words.
I have no idea where this emotion comes from... but sometimes it is indeed good to give in to it.
💚

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 01:56
I think we're all doing inside reflection and work right now. Grief is a weird thing. Sometimes it just catches up to us and we find ourselves crying. It's OK. That's so healthy to get that emotion out. I still cry for my Dad at times when I feel scared, unloved or just insecure. My Grandmother who died at the beginning of Covid still affects me because I never got to even see her body to say goodbye. She died at 107 and never got a wake or funeral.
Feel the loss, cry and get it out. Then I pray that you can focus on the positives of that relationship. One problem I had with my Dad's death was constant images of my dad's body riddled with wounds. I hated that I couldn't see images of my healthy Dad in my mind because he was sick for 13 years. I prayed on it and GOD fixed that right away. Now, images of a healthy dad fill my mind. Be patient with yourself and nurture yourself through the grief. We are all human and do the best we can.
Sending love Patriot.

21 January, 02:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Phew, you've gone through dark times too. Thank you for describing that sadness and how by praying to God you found a place for your sadness and the unpleasant images that were in your memory. Your words give comfort! Thank you!
💚💚💚

Judy Anonette @biju
21 January, 01:56
We all store feelings inside - until we can't hold back the tears any longer. Maybe something triggered the memory of your father's death. That was a traumatic time for you. Go easy on yourself.

21 January, 01:59
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you... yes it feels very strange never to cry, but now suddenly having that feeling.
Thanks a lot!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
21 January, 01:50
😌🌴🙏 God bless you friend! WWG1WGA. When we are down the only way to go is up. I'm almost at my breaking, crying, point so I feel for you.

21 January, 01:55 (E)
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Thank You !!!!
I hope you're doing well soon!
Godspeed!
🙏🙏🙏

Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
21 January, 01:50
crying is the best medicine in the world ,
sending all my love and healing vibes

21 January, 01:55
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication
💚💚💚💚💚
Thank You!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 01:47
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

21 January, 01:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
💚💚💚💚
Thank You!!!

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
21 January, 01:46
You are being healed my friend, let go and let God. I pray he fills you with His love and peace.🙏

21 January, 02:09
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for your praying!!!
🙏🙏🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 January, 01:45
Cry, my friend...cry...it helps.

21 January, 02:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes!
Thank you!!!!
Godspeed!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 01:42
We all grieve differently.
Tears can be healing.
Let them flow.
My condolences to the loss of your father at such a young age.

21 January, 02:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words and GIF....
I send hugs to you!
💚🙏💚

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 January, 01:37
We all gotta feel to heal. It's so effective! Let it flow....and it will go.
Bless you on this part of your journey. 💖

21 January, 02:14
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you !!!
💚💚🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 January, 01:37
🙏♥️💔♥️🙏

21 January, 02:15
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thank You !!!
💚💚🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 January, 11:21
God Bless you ❣️💝

21 January, 11:24
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank You!!!!
🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 January, 11:12

21 January, 11:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank You!!!! 🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 January, 11:10
Healing is good

21 January, 11:15
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Yes, I think it must be so...
Thank you!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 11:09
It means you're healing. Trust the process. U not alone. 🤗💞

21 January, 11:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💚💚💚 Thank you ...