mark kub @markkub
You would have to be bat ass crazy to take that Vaccine, if true, and if it does shed, can you give others Ebola? maybe a low dose? Sounds like they are playing with fire... 🔥 🔥 https://www.thegatewaypund...
07:52 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 January, 10:33
In response mark kub to his Publication
The parents of the 12 month old up to the 17 year olds should be arrested for child endangerment.
This is another experimental gene therapy being disguised as a "live virus" vaccine that sheds which means it is potentially a bioweapon.
The COVID19 vaccines have been proven to be at best a therapeutic and not an effective vaccine with an excess of fatal side effects so why is the FDA still allowing MRNa vaccines to be administered?

In Study 6, 31.7% (19/60) of participants 12 months through 17 years of age enrolled in a substudy shed vaccine virus in saliva following vaccination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 January, 10:24
OUR GOVT PASSING OUT DEATH FOR FREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 10:10
crazy!!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 January, 10:07
Smells like here comes disease x 😡

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 January, 08:03

21 January, 12:32
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I wonder if Fauci studied under EVITA PERON? Anyone count his shoes?

21 January, 08:01

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 07:59
At this point anyone that takes any kind of vaxx is bat shit crazy.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 January, 09:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely, positively, 100% correct. When I see people at grocery store pharmacies, wal-mart pharmacies etc in line to get their "flu" vaccine I just want to scream. The grocery stores offer free shots and a $5 gift card if you get your child vaccinated! I actually made stickers that said "vaccines cause autism" and placed the stickers on the signs advertising the child vaccines. I noticed the signs have been taken down. 😉

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
21 January, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here in Nova Scotia Canada the brainwashing is strong.I still have people on my media elsewhere proudly declaring they got the latest booster and mocking the warnings from others saying...and I am not dead yet.It's all I can do not to comment..YET! But then they are the victim of "toxic critical thinking"if I do lol.