mark kub @markkub
21 January, 07:52
You would have to be bat ass crazy to take that Vaccine, if true, and if it does shed, can you give others Ebola? maybe a low dose? Sounds like they are playing with fire... 🔥 🔥 https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
At this point anyone that takes any kind of vaxx is bat shit crazy.
07:59 AM - Jan 21, 2024
In response mark kub to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
21 January, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here in Nova Scotia Canada the brainwashing is strong.I still have people on my media elsewhere proudly declaring they got the latest booster and mocking the warnings from others saying...and I am not dead yet.It's all I can do not to comment..YET! But then they are the victim of "toxic critical thinking"if I do lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 January, 09:57
Absolutely, positively, 100% correct. When I see people at grocery store pharmacies, wal-mart pharmacies etc in line to get their "flu" vaccine I just want to scream. The grocery stores offer free shots and a $5 gift card if you get your child vaccinated! I actually made stickers that said "vaccines cause autism" and placed the stickers on the signs advertising the child vaccines. I noticed the signs have been taken down. 😉

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 January, 08:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
God Bless You!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 January, 08:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The enemies evil deeds are catching up with them.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 January, 08:02