Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 08:06
I was uncool spreading the truth for decades to the tune of I was country when country was not cool. I am here to provide stout info or I am not fkn better than the paytriots. FK that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
20 January, 08:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are thee coolest gunslinger in the wild west

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😂TY we ain't losing to hell. PERIOD> If I waited to do something til I was perfect I would never have gotten started, and still would not go foreward. GODS GRACE>
08:40 AM - Jan 20, 2024
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
20 January, 09:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

20 January, 09:09

20 January, 09:10
I can shoot a whole thru a fookin hole. LOL MORE than one even in basic said OH you hit it once, then nothing. GOT up close to my targets, and said FK you were shooting holes thru holes. FKN AY BULLSEYE>