Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 08:06
I was uncool spreading the truth for decades to the tune of I was country when country was not cool. I am here to provide stout info or I am not fkn better than the paytriots. FK that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
You are thee coolest gunslinger in the wild west
08:37 AM - Jan 20, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luigicarini in this post can reply
20 January, 09:04
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Very cute gunslinger as well ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 09:07
Knives, guns, trying to run my sweet lil self off roads, for decades, folks braggin joking bout hiring hit men to kill me, yet here the fk I am still kicking ass. AND ON AND ON AND ON> WOOT> FKN AY> GOD bless ya fren.

20 January, 08:40
😂TY we ain't losing to hell. PERIOD> If I waited to do something til I was perfect I would never have gotten started, and still would not go foreward. GODS GRACE>

20 January, 09:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication