Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 September, 02:46
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
WELL..... I'M WAITING.....

COME AND GT IT CUPCAKES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 September, 02:46
FOR O--N--C--E I HOPE THE BRAINLESS IDIOT DEMOCRATS WILL THINK ABOUT THIS- DON'T GIVE UP UP YOUR GUNS STUPID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
27 March, 06:48

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
26 March, 04:17
Not to mention thise they killed for being gay,sick,believing differently than the government and the elderly

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 March, 05:37
In response Scott 1974 to his Publication
Yep. Useful idiots helped usher in those policies.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 12:09
To see how fast we can burn thru 5.56 ammo?

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
27 February, 03:36
I truly want to live in a world where we don't need guns. But, until then, you bet your ass I have guns‼️😂🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 February, 02:30
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Yep

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 February, 03:21
"Olympians" AKA "Committee of 300"
https://www.otvoroci.com/u...

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 01:59
Because they are BREATHING

Wicket Scout @WicketScout
19 February, 07:51
maybe passing a bill to strip our 2A rights is the "event" they need the security fencing for?

Jones Galvan @Lovedogs88
27 February, 12:33
In response Wicket Scout to his Publication
i believe the fence is for whats coming soon! Trump!