Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
Operation Disclosure

JFK Not Assassinated? JFK was well aware of his assassination date and plans of the Deep State CIA. For over a thousand years Kings, Queens and Popes have used doubles and stand ins. …White Hat Intel on Telegram
06:09 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Jeff House @Jeffro2
15 January, 07:13
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I do want to believe this and so much more. But had my hopes up too many times. Not wanting any more disappointments.
Still trust the plan but I sure as hell don’t agree with all of it. But that may be because I don’t know what all is behind that. If this evil is truly entrenched (as it is) I see so much that will have to be done.
And what about other “evil”?
Big cities aren’t safe to go to anymore. WhT about the evil…the drugs… the trafficking….the theft….the blatant disregard of life murder….it’s all part of it…is that part of society to be…??….
I dunno…yea I’m overthinking….but I’m sick and tired of being tired and sick. Let’s get this over with. We elected Trump and it was f:::::g stolen from us…and we (including me foremost) allowed it. So many things are making sense now and I’m tired of the rabbit holes. Time to make hasenpfeffer. Wascally wabbits….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 January, 07:30
In response Jeff House to his Publication
Jeff would you rather be in hand to hand combat and see murder at your door? I don't like either..but over time as I continue to research I SEE signs that things are happening. We have stood by as Freedoms have been taken ..Our fore father Patriots warned us...A Republic, if you can keep it.

All you said is the long sad & painfull part of War...the ups and downs are WAR. We do something KM/Black Hats/CCP retaliate. Yes God wins in the end...The War is won..but there are yet Battles to fight.

It is up to every single individual to be free. What has been curious to me is that this fight is the same from the Bible... Darkness has always hated the Light..goodness mercy kindness..
Those we fight trample anything that God cares for. It has NEVER been about parties.

Jeff...if you dig...what ever your interest...pieces begin to connect..the lies are so rampid.

YES mush work will be needed on the other side..You are so right...Imagine discovering ALL has been a lie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396