Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
We are blocking the attacks to our site. Apologize for the downtime yesterday and today. Something must be brewing for them to come after AU this hard.
04:00 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 04:35
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
😻 AU is the BEST BEST site. Love it so much.

Kobi, how do I DELETE someone in Messages?
I'm being bombarded by a nut job! 😹

Ty πŸ™πŸ» Keep up the great work πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 February, 01:48
Thank you for all you are doing! Blessings to you Koba!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
31 January, 01:53
Thank you Koba, we really appreciate your experience and gallant efforts...Amazing work.

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
31 January, 01:30
πŸ”₯ Thank You - I Thought So πŸ”₯

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 January, 10:05 (E)
Doing an excellent job, too!

My meager account has had a few wankers...when I'm bored, I look at my 'followers' to see who needs weeding...

Thank you, KobaπŸ’™

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
30 January, 08:43
TX. BE NICE IF YOU COULD DARKEN TEXT, US OLD FOLKS HAVE TROUBLE SEEING LIGHT TEXT. APPRECIATE IT AND GOD BBLESS. WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
30 January, 08:39
I am reporting them as I get them and then blocking.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 January, 11:36
Hi, I hope you see this as I can not direct message you. I would love to be able to make more of my own postings, however I can only cut and paste, not download. Is there a way you can change that so I can cut and paste a PHOTO ? I can cut and paste WORDS, but not photos, memes etc. Thanks. Bots still showing up but it is better now :) thanks.

Palcau Ioan @Bucur
20 January, 09:41
The attacks will only intensifica these mfs wont stop wont go down without a fight last breathing in hell in them all mfs!!!!

Palcau Ioan @Bucur
20 January, 09:42
In response Palcau Ioan to his Publication
Intensify

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 January, 03:28
ALSO...WHEN YOU SEE AN OBVIOUS BOT....HIT THE TARGET/FOOK BUTTON... and report...also repost infiltrator so WE CAN SUSPEND for 24 hours and see if it is legit........

19 January, 03:22
Information warfare... we got this boss... tell everyone to use target button rather the block.... that way we can kick them off fast

Okram AΕ‘atnar @QSlo
18 January, 07:50
Fook them!

19 January, 03:23
In response Okram AΕ‘atnar to his Publication
Fook button....

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 January, 10:26
Thank you Koba

19 January, 03:24
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Use the target.... VK called fook button

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 January, 10:01
Kobayashi we love you so much..... Thank you , we are in deep gratitude to you and what you are doing
Words are not enough
Hope you feel it!

Authentic Citizen @Socrates
16 January, 09:35
Thank you for all your efforts Kobayashi - I've noticed it's hard to post on some days and the site keeps hanging - seems better now :)

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 January, 08:15
KOBA you already know .....NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Omnibus AI.bot @OmnibusAI
15 January, 11:44
recommend restricting access to:
https://anonup.com/mobile_...

MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
16 January, 11:18
In response Omnibus AI.bot to his Publication
This may be what's up on my end.

19 January, 03:31
In response Omnibus AI.bot to his Publication
404 not found...

Better Life @BetterLife
15 January, 10:04 (E)
These new members are following thousands of accounts after 2 days. Seems bot-ish!

19 January, 03:38
In response Better Life to her Publication
ThanQ...checking

Better Life @BetterLife
22 January, 10:32 (E)
In response Better Life to her Publication
Here’s another one
- 44 posts in first day, most of it very creepy, and already following thousands. Bot!!

Bubble Fat @Bubble_Fat
15 January, 05:26
I thank you Sir.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
15 January, 02:10
Thank you, and keep up the good work !!

Widget 260 @widget260
15 January, 01:01
Thank you Koba! Your hard work is much appreciated!

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
15 January, 12:45
Thank you Koba! πŸ™πŸ©·

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 January, 11:54
Thank you Koba :) Had a feeling you were already on it! 🫢🏻

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
15 January, 11:50
Thanks, Koba for all you do! Stay vigilant, Anons!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
15 January, 11:49
Thank you so much Koba!!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 11:26
Thank you Koba for everything you and your team do to keep AU up and running. I noticed a lot more "followers", and couldn't log on for awhile. They know what's coming and don't like it. Bless you!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 January, 11:10
Time for fooked carpet bombs.

19 January, 03:34
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Totally agree

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 11:04
Thank you, Koba, for all your hard work!

The deep state monsters are throwing EVERYTHING at President & CiC Trump to derail his IOWA win.

Might that have something to do with it?

Cuz we speak Truth about all of it?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 January, 10:52
Thank you