Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 10:30
Who would you like to see as President Trump's VP? If JFK Jr. is still alive, I'd choose him. If he's not, then I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carson as the VP. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
12 January, 11:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
rfk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Thank you for answering! That would be an interesting twist, wouldn't it? He would've been my second choice, but then he seemed to cave on some of his stated opinions when his supporters confronted him (e.g., abortion, gun rights...). Still, I like him. He's one of today's heroes regarding environmental and medical issues (like the vax).
11:17 PM - Jan 12, 2024
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
12 January, 11:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
id also like to see tru,p switch to independent.....republican party has a giant shit stain left bu reafan and bushs and cheney and just about everyone of today...u like what vivek has to say hes might be my other choice for vp im not well informed on his past though

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:27
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Yep, Vivek has some great things to say, and he seems fair and very intelligent regarding the Constitution. I don't know enough about him yet either though. It'll be interesting to find out the person President Trump chooses!