Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Who would you like to see as President Trump's VP? If JFK Jr. is still alive, I'd choose him. If he's not, then I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carson as the VP. How about you?
10:30 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Makes sense...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
12 January, 11:12
rfk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:17
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thank you for answering! That would be an interesting twist, wouldn't it? He would've been my second choice, but then he seemed to cave on some of his stated opinions when his supporters confronted him (e.g., abortion, gun rights...). Still, I like him. He's one of today's heroes regarding environmental and medical issues (like the vax).

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:06
Not one person has any idea of who they'd like as a VP? Sheesh!😐

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 11:09
Why would we care about scripted theater?

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 January, 11:30
Ben Carson

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 January, 10:36

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:05
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Sorry, friend. I don't believe any of that. Sounds like fake news. And I'd have to hear what he said Trump said about him myself. In fact, President Trump has praised him and even had him as part of his last administration. Dr. Ben Carson is an honorable man and inspirational in how he studied hard and kept his faith to get to where he is today. And do you remember the debates when it was obvious the RINOs set him up to not hear his name called? (And if it had been because he didn't hear his name, they didn't do anything about it regarding calling him again -- just a stage hand telling him to go ahead, but if he had, it would've been even more awkward.) I remember that. President Trump would not go ahead of him. He waited with him in the wings as the others pushed past them. In this video, it shows that President Trump said to him, "They're very messed up."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ben Carson Explains His Awkward Debate Entrance: I Couldn't Hear My Name - YouTube

Dr. Ben Carson tried to explain his strange entrance during Saturday night's GOP debate, claiming he couldn't hear his name being called. "We couldn't hear v...