Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 10:30
Who would you like to see as President Trump's VP? If JFK Jr. is still alive, I'd choose him. If he's not, then I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carson as the VP. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Not one person has any idea of who they'd like as a VP? Sheesh!😐
11:06 PM - Jan 12, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 January, 11:30
Ben Carson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:33
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
👍💖

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 January, 11:42
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Lt Col Allen West I love as well

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 11:09
Why would we care about scripted theater?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 11:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I care about pretty much everything going on today. It's good to care. And I'm curious about those who also care -- about who they'd like to see as the VP.