Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
47 years ago today, I was brought forth. Today is 11 years from when my dr's gave me a few years to live. I guess God proved them wrong. I'm still here, loving God, Family and Country.

My point: Trust God not man.

On my day of birth, I request one thing,

#BlessUp
08:07 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
12 January, 08:46
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 January, 09:03
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Thank You.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 January, 01:16
Happy Birthday Divine! I hope you were surrounded by the ones you love!!!

12 January, 09:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
12 January, 01:07
Happy Born Day!
Blessed you are here with us! 🤗

12 January, 09:04
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

12 January, 09:04
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 January, 11:42
😍

12 January, 09:05
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
11 January, 11:30

12 January, 09:06
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 January, 11:30
I brought more cake :)
Many blessings to you !!!

12 January, 09:06
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 January, 10:55
Happy birthday 🎁 and yes God is great your faith has treated you good thank you Lord for all you do #BlessUp 💖🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼

11 January, 11:08
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you Friend.

#BlessUp

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 January, 10:55
Celebrating you. DIvine! Happy Birthday! 🎉🎵☺️❤️🙏

11 January, 11:01
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you dear friend!

#BlessUp

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
11 January, 10:52
Happy Birthday! You are Blessed and have a lot to Celebrate!! Did you eat cake? 🎉🎂🍿

12 January, 09:11
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Thank you! I am indeed blessed. No, I don't eat sweets.

#BlessUp

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 January, 10:47
Happy Birthday and PTL. We share the same coming forth. My new birth was Sept, 99. God is Great

12 January, 09:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 January, 10:46
Happy Born Day Double D!
#BlessUp

12 January, 09:12
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 January, 10:44
Happy Birthday!🎉🎈🎂

12 January, 09:13
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
11 January, 10:42
Happy Born Day!🥳

12 January, 09:14
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Michael Phillips @Crager71
11 January, 10:36
Happy Birthday🙏

11 January, 10:36
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 January, 08:25
Happy B-Day, so glad God continues to have you here with us. Proud to serve here with you! We will win!

11 January, 10:35
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 January, 08:17
We are blessed to have you here with us today! Here's to at least another 47 years! 🎉

11 January, 10:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 January, 08:09
Happy birthday!🎈
Bless up?
i can do that!
🎁

11 January, 10:38
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 08:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

11 January, 10:39
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank you!

#BlessUp