11 January, 08:09 (E)
THE ONE ELEVEN GATEWAY

V for Vectory

Universal-Personal and Planetary Gateway

The Vesica Pisces

The Watercourse Way of the Tao

The Middle Way of the Buddha

The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ Consciousness

The Twin Pillars through which the Initiate must Pass before they can Unite the Left and Right Hemispheres and Open the Third Eye

If Thy Eye Become Single, Your Whole Body Shall Be Filled with Light

THE VECTOR EQUILIBRIUM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 January, 08:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Love how you are teaching us to
see the dimensional imagery Craig.
Thank you.🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Thank Q. I Appreciate that You Appreciate My Lifework. EVERYTHING I've been Posting Here has been--Repeating and Repeating Essential Concepts in Multi-Dimensional Contexts--has been Seeding the Field and helping People to become Familiar with the Ultimately Simple Ways in which the Universe Operates and HOW that Correlates with the Sacred Anatomy of the Human Body as Reflected the 144Hz Sacred Geometry of Light and Sound that is Expressed through the 6 Days of Creation in The Book of "GENE"-SIS
The Entire Bible, when Viewed as a Single Narrative can be seen as a Spiritual Road Map through which we bring our Individual and Collective Hearts into Universal-Personal and Planetary Resonance with One Another with the Quantum Heart of God that is the Ultimate Source of our Being. Here is a Great Introductory Video that INTRODUCES this Idea:

Additional Resource in Comments Below this Post
The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...

08:30 AM - Jan 11, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 January, 09:26 (E)
Have a wonderful day Craig…..
Planning to indulge in your
Incredible Work this afternoon.

Colors and Dimensions✨

11 January, 09:37
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank Q. The Video you Shared Earlier was Awesome and Helps People to Visually Experience the Information I Am Sharing. I was Particularly Interested in the Bee Imagery and the Geometry of the Bee Hive. In the Ancient Goddess Religions of the Mother Heart, the Bee was an Import Part of their Mythology.

I Don't Want to Overwhelm You or cause you to have Neurological Breakdown, but Here is Another Favorite Video of Mine that Brings You into Visual/Auditory Resonance with Source and Enable You to Visualize Traveling through the Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Gateway of the Heart to Explore the Dimensional Realms both Within and Beyond Our Current Limited Awareness.
432 Hz Tesla Guided Meditation straight to Your Subconscious Mind - Journey Through Space in 4k - YouTube

SELF HEALING WITHOUT MEDICATION432 Hz Tesla Guided Meditation straight to Your Subconscious Mind - Journey Through Space in 4k - Meditation and AffirmationED...

11 January, 08:37
ANOTHER Great Resource that Provides a Wholistic Perspective on these Ideas is the SPIRIT SCIENCE VIDEOS on You Tube. Although the Narration is a Little Too Fast--especially when considering the Spiritual Depth of these Concepts, I have found that if you go to Settings you can Adjust the Narration to a Comfortable Speed.
The Entire Series takes almost 5 hours to listen to but is Subdivided into Individual Topics that can be Viewed One at a Time depending upon your Individual Interest.

Thank Q, Once Again for your Comments and Please Feel Free to Contact me ANYTIME you have a Question of what to Share something that you are Exploring.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
11 January, 09:54 (E)
Thank You. Looked up Spirit Science. Excited to share this channel with my homeschooled kids.
I so appreciate you sharing links and names of channels for deeper education and connection. A newbie can get lost out there.
I recognize bits and pieces from individual studies in art, science, history, health math, etc. I search older books for my kids, newer books move further away from this connection. While I can feel and see connections between the subjects it's sometimes difficult to teach and show these connections without great cognitive maturity or "childlike eyes"