Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 January, 08:08
Just gonna bring up the obvious...WHY are they still allowed to make poison and call it food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
08 January, 08:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Also, why are they still jabbing people with poisonous vaccines? Why are they still chemtrailing the skies with toxins? Why are they still putting poisons in our drinking water (and making us pay for it). Why are they doing subliminal messaging on TV shows and films? Why is the News not telling the truth? Why are they promoting Big Pharma instead of a healthy diet (this may be linked to your question). Why are we still being taxed to the eyeballs which is modern day slavery. Because I suspect, Patriots Are NOT In Control, and never have been.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Why are mortality rates the lowest they have always been?
01:23 PM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
08 January, 02:12
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
That's strange, all I'm hearing is that they are higher. Not that I believe ANY figures that come out of our government lol. Anyway, a patient cured, or dead, is a patient lost to Big Pharma...