Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 January, 08:08
Just gonna bring up the obvious...WHY are they still allowed to make poison and call it food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
Also, why are they still jabbing people with poisonous vaccines? Why are they still chemtrailing the skies with toxins? Why are they still putting poisons in our drinking water (and making us pay for it). Why are they doing subliminal messaging on TV shows and films? Why is the News not telling the truth? Why are they promoting Big Pharma instead of a healthy diet (this may be linked to your question). Why are we still being taxed to the eyeballs which is modern day slavery. Because I suspect, Patriots Are NOT In Control, and never have been.
08:49 AM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
08 January, 02:38
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
If I may. Personal experience. I have in the past 3 years dun my own taxes and played (their) game. Fudging numbers without paying. Etc and gotten over $10k back each year. I can attest no matter what you see or hear, the worlds militaries especially the US have been working diligently to stop ALL threats. Human trafficking pushback is everywhere. Hollywood is Dead. Things are happening for sure. But I get the frustration and the internet and social media sites suck. It’s not a battlefield it’s a sewing circle. Lol. Remember “the Best Is Yet To Come” 🇺🇸🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
08 January, 01:23
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Why are mortality rates the lowest they have always been?

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
08 January, 02:12
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
That's strange, all I'm hearing is that they are higher. Not that I believe ANY figures that come out of our government lol. Anyway, a patient cured, or dead, is a patient lost to Big Pharma...