Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 January, 06:32
DAY OF THE ORANGES!🍊

Peeling oranges today before juicing, never toss 'em. I dry some (great fire starter), & then grind the dried peels, which can be used dozens of ways. I also fill glass jars w/fresh peels & vinegar to make a natural all purpose cleaner. How to below...

Use veggie peeler to remove orange peels & put in glass mason jars. Then fill jars w/white vinegar & cover w/lid. Let sit 4 weeks, then strain out peels. For cleaner use 50/50 mix of water & the orange-vinegar liquid. Put in spray bottle. Orange is a natural antibacterial. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 January, 07:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Read your labels if that is important to you; I bought oranges the other day and in real fine print it mentions something applied to preserve them. It is probably fine/safe, but it is good to know in case you have an unexpected reaction you have a starting point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I grow my own organic fruit and veggies, the oranges came from my backyard trees and get only water, sunshine and love. 😊👍🏻
08:56 PM - Jan 07, 2024
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it