Liberty Jennja @Jennja
DAY OF THE ORANGES!🍊

Peeling oranges today before juicing, never toss 'em. I dry some (great fire starter), & then grind the dried peels, which can be used dozens of ways. I also fill glass jars w/fresh peels & vinegar to make a natural all purpose cleaner. How to below...

Use veggie peeler to remove orange peels & put in glass mason jars. Then fill jars w/white vinegar & cover w/lid. Let sit 4 weeks, then strain out peels. For cleaner use 50/50 mix of water & the orange-vinegar liquid. Put in spray bottle. Orange is a natural antibacterial. :)
06:32 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 January, 07:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Read your labels if that is important to you; I bought oranges the other day and in real fine print it mentions something applied to preserve them. It is probably fine/safe, but it is good to know in case you have an unexpected reaction you have a starting point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 January, 08:56
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I grow my own organic fruit and veggies, the oranges came from my backyard trees and get only water, sunshine and love. 😊👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
07 January, 06:54
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
TU! :)

I use white vinegar and add a bit of baking soda in the drain. Clears it right up and cleans too :)