04 January, 10:38
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING?
OR FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING?

HASHTAG - or GOOGLE and see what comes up -
BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO.

HOW ABOUT THOSE FOE OR FOOKED TOKENS YOU GET
/ ANON COINS?

SAVE THE CHILDREN/SAVE OUR CHILDREN
HOW ABOUT $KIDS.... ANOTHER CRYPTO SCAM - WANNA KNOW WHERE ALL THE HASHTAGS GO?
WHO IS CONNECTED?

HOW ABOUT WHOIS OR ICANN?

LOOK IT UP !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 January, 11:19 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
What's an 'anoncoin' Elle? Had not heard of
that.
ICANNβ„’ an NGO? Fascinating. πŸ€” ☁️ Thinks about ~ 'current and in force executive orders, the UCMJ, and Amended Law of War manual, 😊
That helps some, but golly! What a quagmire!
All the muckitie muck in here? I am focusing elsewhere at this juncture. Thanks for the optic retical view.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 January, 12:34 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
A SPIDER WEB of what LIES on the INTER-NET... has all been TRACKED AND TRACED.. The Who's WHO (WHOIS- is another one).....of all the MASKED ANONS... and WHO they FOLLOW - and WHO FOLLOWS them... its a sketchy pattern of webs to weave through-
ANONUP has many BLOCKCHAINS and CRYPTO - how else were they going to lure them into the TRAP?- follow the $$$ so I did - CHA- CHING .... what a PAYLOAD these so called PAY-triots got ....
FOOKed - I forgot - thats another one. - so many more - it's soooo DOPE!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 03:53
As usual.. . I have a better "Query" after a few moments of internal dialog.
(Redesigned)
Elle, would you please briefly explain and confirm if my assumptions are correct?
Is an 'anoncoin' a way for those 'special anons' you identify to receive a recompense for their posting or bot harassment posits?
Thank you in advance.
Have a MagA-nificent day!
Brian

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 04:47
There is no short answers on how this GAME is played. I knew something was going on in late 2019/early 2020 when I noticed on the sister site a PATTERN emerging. That site is ran on a POINTS system - meaning for every post or comment you would receivePOINTS - those points go into a WALLET - when you hit a certain amount - you were then able to CASH OUT. I never knew this going in...and would have never excepted one dime. EASY DETECTION that some of the BOARD LEADERS were cleaning house in the middle of the night- points were disappearing from accounts and soon - someone with little action or not enough interaction would climb to the top of the board. We are talking millions of points. (many of these players are on AU). I had tracked a handful of accounts and saw HASHTAGS and suspect things that led me to believe they were doing far more nefarious things. Different levels of criminals. Some were put in place to push the fake narrative ...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 04:58
Others: Money Laundering. I started to follow the money and hashtags which led me to other accounts who had photos of children/ lots of followers but no posts. Many of these suspect profiles landing on the top 50 of point holders. This is where the WAYFAIR/ETSY sales were soaring and I saw some of the same names in the REVIEW section of that item. They used HASHTAGS/MEMES to communicate whatever they were doing- even Bible Verses were used to help them communicate their CALL OUTs to others and perhaps a PRICE?.. when I looked into the FAKE NEWS articles they were posting - I checked out about 30+ of them. Every single one connected to a Christian Organization that had embedded "donations/charities" for children. If you clicked on these articles they would receive CLICKBAIT/shares. Many of these so called Christians and Bible Belters would PRAISE and PRAY (Prey) - like Jesus loving church ladies - as a cover.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 05:08
They were lending nothing to the MOVEMENT - and soon ADS were flooding the feed. These ADS would also collect money and - again tracing these so called businesses that did not exist. Many (including here) were able to set up their accounts as "businesses" Upgrades PRO-ACCOUNTS MANY PRO-FILES WERE SET UP AS Advertisements / you noted them by very little interaction and pumping out the NEWS - then you have your mad REPOSTERS - clearly seen on here... I call them PAPERBOYS... they would set the daily narratives for the day. They would also clog up the feed so real truth would be buried. I have been threatened multiple times - trying to find where I live etc. When I revealed the BANK/Money Transactions - (on the sister site) I was removed or HACKED?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 05:17
I can tell you more that lends to the real TRUTH of what these platforms are used for. From what I see in the feeds they are burying themselves. Every single account being watched - every single hashtag being traced. There is a bevy of Blockchains installed and if your savvy enough you can find them - which I did. Even if they BLOCKED me (which hundreds have done here)- I can still see what they are doing/ posting and where they go after they leave this site... (other websites) its a mirror of their screen in REAL TIME... is it spying?- IDK.... and I haven't the time to do it bc I am so busy in my real life?.. or the construct of what I am trying to escape. When TRUMP says its a real WITCH HUNT - he means WHICH not WITCH.. WHICH is another avenue to find these criminals. The HUNTERS become the HUNTED is the ones who scream the loudest about the Children - the profile/BIOS will tell you who they are - and like the sister site - they tried to delete / change and erase their

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 05:24
page content. They would even try to delete their profiles all together - I see this on here/ go to any of the listed WHO TO FOLLOW on the right side and most are gone.
The EPSTEIN/ELECTIONS BS/COVID and all top heading news is a distraction: WE ARE THE NEWS NOW - is being played out in real MSM TV life... (actors) the MSM is pulling from these sites and mimicking what is being displayed here/ Echo Chamber. The damage and lives that have been tampered with is beyond imagination and this is far bigger than anyone could image. It is NOT Hollywood/Entertainers etc - they were put in place (as WHITE HATS) to SHOW US - they (not all) are the good guys... and have left enough proof in past movies/TV to confirm. The criminals are your neighbors/teachers/your friends - its running rampant and its infiltrated our everyday lives. We have no idea who we walk amongst or who is standing behind us at a store checkout.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 05:37
Hum πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸͺžπŸ€”πŸ’­
Like the movie "They Live" with rowdy Roddy Piper.
Well, Elle? Ya spun me for a loop de loop with that! πŸ˜† 😎 Wow.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 05:57
Brian I spin the Truth and nothing but the truth so help me God!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 06:11
I appreciate that. Perhaps one day we will meet. I would like to shake your hand, and say thank you in person. 😊

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 06:28
Oh - you don't have to Thank me - we all play an important role in this. But it would be nice to meet and share stories - after the clean up and much needed rest :0 .... Fabulous days ahead.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 07:20 (E)
Anyone tell you today that you are amazing Elle? 😊 Good evening. πŸŒ†

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 January, 08:25
aaahhh... Thank you - I needed to hear that - thank you AMAZING Brian - have a restful evening. :)

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Good 😊 Morning πŸŒ„ Elle. I learned a lot about those 'coins' and spy πŸ•·οΈ d-RS and the webs πŸ•ΈοΈ of corruption you wrote of ✍️ yesterday. With my covfefe today β˜•. 😁 I blocked my first bot in here. πŸͺž πŸ€” πŸ’¬ Elle? I have a lot to learn about this subject you study it seems. πŸ•ΆοΈ πŸ€“ Realizing that. ~ eyes πŸ‘€ on the πŸ‘οΈ.
😎
07:10 AM - Jan 06, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it