04 January, 10:38
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING?
OR FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING?

HASHTAG - or GOOGLE and see what comes up -
BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO.

HOW ABOUT THOSE FOE OR FOOKED TOKENS YOU GET
/ ANON COINS?

SAVE THE CHILDREN/SAVE OUR CHILDREN
HOW ABOUT $KIDS.... ANOTHER CRYPTO SCAM - WANNA KNOW WHERE ALL THE HASHTAGS GO?
WHO IS CONNECTED?

HOW ABOUT WHOIS OR ICANN?

LOOK IT UP !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
What's an 'anoncoin' Elle? Had not heard of
that.
ICANN™ an NGO? Fascinating. 🤔 ☁️ Thinks about ~ 'current and in force executive orders, the UCMJ, and Amended Law of War manual, 😊
That helps some, but golly! What a quagmire!
All the muckitie muck in here? I am focusing elsewhere at this juncture. Thanks for the optic retical view.
11:19 AM - Jan 04, 2024 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 January, 12:34 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
A SPIDER WEB of what LIES on the INTER-NET... has all been TRACKED AND TRACED.. The Who's WHO (WHOIS- is another one).....of all the MASKED ANONS... and WHO they FOLLOW - and WHO FOLLOWS them... its a sketchy pattern of webs to weave through-
ANONUP has many BLOCKCHAINS and CRYPTO - how else were they going to lure them into the TRAP?- follow the $$$ so I did - CHA- CHING .... what a PAYLOAD these so called PAY-triots got ....
FOOKed - I forgot - thats another one. - so many more - it's soooo DOPE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 03:45
I never liked all that dress up party crap.
Kiddy games Ma'am. Good 😊 Morning 🌄 Elle. What is an anon coin? I won't hash-tag search on my one working device because of what your coded. So.. . Lil help? Thanks 😁
I am working in Energy, Medicine, and Ai today. Plus working outside, running errands and repairing the truck. Have a good day on your way to the promised land. Should be in and out of the office here for 12 to 15 hours today. Appreciate a straight answer to my very direct query. I appreciate any response, but.
I am a very simple guy. This is a game.
I ain't playing Ma'am. We got work to do.
Lots of it. Thanks 👍😎
Brian

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 January, 03:53
As usual.. . I have a better "Query" after a few moments of internal dialog.
(Redesigned)
Elle, would you please briefly explain and confirm if my assumptions are correct?
Is an 'anoncoin' a way for those 'special anons' you identify to receive a recompense for their posting or bot harassment posits?
Thank you in advance.
Have a MagA-nificent day!
Brian