COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JJ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ
JaimeJJ0706
Β·
1h
Being an anon is a hard job! Staying above all the bullshit while in the trenches. Much love to you all for fighting every single day! I see you! We see you! We will have our day! ❀️🫢🏼πŸ₯°
07:17 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
04 January, 07:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Knowing and living with ppl that choose to keep their eyes shut is a bitch of itself πŸ˜–
It's been a struggle to stay positive πŸ˜•
BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 January, 07:52
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Love them and pray for them
just enjoy the moment with them. Make it fun. That is what I do.
They believe their way, you believe yours.
It's not our journey.
Our journey is to be kind,helpful
We should be able to handle a few hours with our loved normiesπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Practice. 😊
If they are worth it. 😊
I love family, most can't handle anything not from TV
OO well. Their journey. We tried 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Haller @stillwater89
04 January, 09:12
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
IT HAS BEEN HELL TEYING TO STAY POSITIVE. WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I THINK I WAS HAPPY. WHEN ALL CHANG--DO NOIT REMEMBER AND WHY. AT BEDTIME, I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW LOCATE A STAR AND TALK TO THE STAR AND GOD. SOMETIMES I BELIEVE ANSWER ME BY FLASHING AND/OR TWISTING!! i MAY BE NUTS, BUT AT MY AGE, WHO CARES.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
04 January, 07:23
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I see you!

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
04 January, 11:19
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
Love this, so beautiful. Would make a great lamp.