COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 January, 07:17
JJ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ
JaimeJJ0706
Β·
1h
Being an anon is a hard job! Staying above all the bullshit while in the trenches. Much love to you all for fighting every single day! I see you! We see you! We will have our day! ❀️🫢🏼πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
04 January, 07:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Knowing and living with ppl that choose to keep their eyes shut is a bitch of itself πŸ˜–
It's been a struggle to stay positive πŸ˜•
BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Haller @stillwater89
IT HAS BEEN HELL TEYING TO STAY POSITIVE. WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I THINK I WAS HAPPY. WHEN ALL CHANG--DO NOIT REMEMBER AND WHY. AT BEDTIME, I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW LOCATE A STAR AND TALK TO THE STAR AND GOD. SOMETIMES I BELIEVE ANSWER ME BY FLASHING AND/OR TWISTING!! i MAY BE NUTS, BUT AT MY AGE, WHO CARES.
09:12 PM - Jan 04, 2024
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stillwater89 in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
04 January, 09:27
In response Mary Haller to her Publication
Idk, my childhood was a huge lesson. I know it has all made me who I am today. When something goes wrong or right I look at what I can learn. Yet this materialistic bs is a tough one for me. I'm trying to hold on to what family i hv left. A whole two of them. It's not for me to judge. And I don't mean for it to sound that I am. I'm meaning from my perspective and the energies put off. It's a clash.