Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 October, 04:44
Navy decode

=

The Gematric Key 🔑/ Suddenly ⚠️/ Void / Numbers Matter ⚠️/ Secret Masonic Handshakes 🤝/ Good Job / The One And Only / Expectations / The Days Of Noah / Sons Of Thunder ⛈/ Arya Stark 🗡🐺/ Its About The Break / Find Yeshua / Expect Us / My Heart Is Pure ♥/ 144 / Here Comes The Sun 🌞/ Winter Is Coming ❄/ Ghost In The Machine 👻/ A Divine Frequency ✨/ Emergency Broadcast / The Clock Is Ticking ⏰/ The Love Of My Life 💖/ Q Clearance Patriot 👁/ Twin Flame Arrow 🏹 / Pull The Trigger 🔫/ Flood Of The World 🌊/ Austins Gematria 🐲/ God Is Speakin Thru / Im Really Tired 😫 / Green And Gold Eyes 👀/ I Feel Her Eyes On Me 👀/ Cast Out Demons 😈/ I Turn To You 🤗/ Looking At Gematria 👀😯/ The Cat Whisperer 🐈/ Around The World 💃🕺/ Salvation Today / Look No Further 👋/ Here To Guide You 🤝/ Mother Of Dragons 🐲/ Fasting And Prayer 🙏
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
763-367
TS 13:47 - 1:47

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 04:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
👀👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 04:45
💙💚

26 October, 04:45
💥

26 October, 04:46

26 October, 04:46
⛓🪓😁

26 October, 04:47
♥🦌🛹

26 October, 04:47
🤝

26 October, 04:52
"Austins Gematria 🐲/ God Is Speakin Thru / Look No Further 👋/ Here To Guide You 🤝"

He truly cares! ♥
Gives his whole heart to this mission. 🦌⚓ One of a kind. 🙏

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

26 October, 04:54
"A Whole New World 🌈"

26 October, 04:55
"A Whole New World 🌈"

Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it