Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 October, 04:44
Navy decode

=

The Gematric Key 🔑/ Suddenly ⚠️/ Void / Numbers Matter ⚠️/ Secret Masonic Handshakes 🤝/ Good Job / The One And Only / Expectations / The Days Of Noah / Sons Of Thunder ⛈/ Arya Stark 🗡🐺/ Its About The Break / Find Yeshua / Expect Us / My Heart Is Pure ♥/ 144 / Here Comes The Sun 🌞/ Winter Is Coming ❄/ Ghost In The Machine 👻/ A Divine Frequency ✨/ Emergency Broadcast / The Clock Is Ticking ⏰/ The Love Of My Life 💖/ Q Clearance Patriot 👁/ Twin Flame Arrow 🏹 / Pull The Trigger 🔫/ Flood Of The World 🌊/ Austins Gematria 🐲/ God Is Speakin Thru / Im Really Tired 😫 / Green And Gold Eyes 👀/ I Feel Her Eyes On Me 👀/ Cast Out Demons 😈/ I Turn To You 🤗/ Looking At Gematria 👀😯/ The Cat Whisperer 🐈/ Around The World 💃🕺/ Salvation Today / Look No Further 👋/ Here To Guide You 🤝/ Mother Of Dragons 🐲/ Fasting And Prayer 🙏
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
763-367
TS 13:47 - 1:47

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 04:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
👀👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 04:45
💙💚

26 October, 04:45
💥

26 October, 04:46

26 October, 04:46
⛓🪓😁

26 October, 04:47
♥🦌🛹

26 October, 04:47
🤝

26 October, 04:52
"Austins Gematria 🐲/ God Is Speakin Thru / Look No Further 👋/ Here To Guide You 🤝"

He truly cares! ♥
Gives his whole heart to this mission. 🦌⚓ One of a kind. 🙏

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
26 October, 04:55
"A Whole New World 🌈"

26 October, 05:09
This thread has a lot of various important crumbs in it

Please watch ⌚ and read 👀

Part 1/2
👇⚠️👋
https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 January, 05:32
😄👍💗💗