Ice Kates @IceKates
You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil can help heal any type of "itis". This includes stomatitis, pancreatitis, ulcers, etc. You can use castor oil for your eyes. Castor oil can help heal dry eyes, cataracts, and hooded eyes. Castor oil is amazing for your skin. It can dissolve any lump. Castor oil can get rid of any spot. Age spots, freckles, and other spots can be removed with castor oil. You can use castor oil to get rid of wrinkles and thicken the skin as well as make it stronger and give it elasticity. Castor oil is also great for your pets. It can get rid of lumps on there skin and get rid of mange in the fur. Castor oil is great for your hair. Castor oil can thicken, strengthen, and grow the hair. It can also heal the scalp. Castor oil is great for your nails as it helps them not to be brittle and strengthens them.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Over 50 Castor Oil Secrets That Only Your Grandmother Knew | Shocking castor oil benefits - YouTube

Castor oil is an amazing oil that can be used for so many things. You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil ...

09:30 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 January, 07:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thanks for posting😃. Sound so good, so I am going to get some and try it... Although as a child I had a reaction (skin rash) to Zink & Castor oil cream, not sure which one of the two caused it so kinda avoided it up till now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
03 January, 07:22
Wondering if you can put a few drops in your ears to unblock eustachian tube....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 January, 10:15
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I am not sure. I have used Sweet Oil for unclogging my ears.

https://www.healthline.com...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 January, 10:39
I have some but thank you for sharing all these wonderful ways to use it!! What a blessing you are. 🥰

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 January, 10:32
I sure do use it for a lot of things, it's an amazing product!

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 January, 10:20
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 January, 10:25
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Blessings and to your good health!
I was just looking at making my own shampoo :)