Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 January, 09:30
You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil can help heal any type of "itis". This includes stomatitis, pancreatitis, ulcers, etc. You can use castor oil for your eyes. Castor oil can help heal dry eyes, cataracts, and hooded eyes. Castor oil is amazing for your skin. It can dissolve any lump. Castor oil can get rid of any spot. Age spots, freckles, and other spots can be removed with castor oil. You can use castor oil to get rid of wrinkles and thicken the skin as well as make it stronger and give it elasticity. Castor oil is also great for your pets. It can get rid of lumps on there skin and get rid of mange in the fur. Castor oil is great for your hair. Castor oil can thicken, strengthen, and grow the hair. It can also heal the scalp. Castor oil is great for your nails as it helps them not to be brittle and strengthens them.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Over 50 Castor Oil Secrets That Only Your Grandmother Knew | Shocking castor oil benefits - YouTube

Castor oil is an amazing oil that can be used for so many things. You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
03 January, 07:22
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wondering if you can put a few drops in your ears to unblock eustachian tube....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
I am not sure. I have used Sweet Oil for unclogging my ears.

https://www.healthline.com...
10:15 PM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
09 January, 03:38
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you!