Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:23
Nana never cared for this guy.
Never watched his shows past about the first 5 minutes of the first one I saw.
He acted like he was connected to the Q Team but he never fooled most of us.
Idk bout his personal life but this guy posted the docs from the just about the whole case.

Nana didn't care for him but didn't know he was a pedo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
you know this is an old article don't you? he's 39 now. this article doesn't provide great detail ... only enough to get him convicted in the public square. good or bad, I don't know but I've heard him talk about this on a livestream. I haven't done any digging into public records to confirm or deny his guilt. I don't care. but it concerns me when ppl convict others over a newspaper article .. if this had Trump's name on it instead of Phil's would you believe it?
09:25 AM - Jan 01, 2024
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patriotgray518 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
Idk either but the guy that posted it on X also posted a lot of court records, and actual text and email records of the court proceedings and epostions. I didn't read it all it was so much stuff.
🤷‍♀️I have not ever followed him so I didn't really care past his admission in court docs to it.
Idk🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 January, 09:02
I have listened to Phil for a few years. I don’t like everything he says or does, but I don’t believe he is a pedo or that there are real facts to prove it. News papers are notoriously flawed in their coverage of conservatives and I would never look to them for truth.

Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
01 January, 09:53
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒍, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎.𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒊 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒘 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒔.