Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:23
Nana never cared for this guy.
Never watched his shows past about the first 5 minutes of the first one I saw.
He acted like he was connected to the Q Team but he never fooled most of us.
Idk bout his personal life but this guy posted the docs from the just about the whole case.

Nana didn't care for him but didn't know he was a pedo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
01 January, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
you know this is an old article don't you? he's 39 now. this article doesn't provide great detail ... only enough to get him convicted in the public square. good or bad, I don't know but I've heard him talk about this on a livestream. I haven't done any digging into public records to confirm or deny his guilt. I don't care. but it concerns me when ppl convict others over a newspaper article .. if this had Trump's name on it instead of Phil's would you believe it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 08:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
Idk either but the guy that posted it on X also posted a lot of court records, and actual text and email records of the court proceedings and epostions. I didn't read it all it was so much stuff.
🤷‍♀️I have not ever followed him so I didn't really care past his admission in court docs to it.
Idk🤷‍♀️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
I have listened to Phil for a few years. I don’t like everything he says or does, but I don’t believe he is a pedo or that there are real facts to prove it. News papers are notoriously flawed in their coverage of conservatives and I would never look to them for truth.
09:02 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply
01 January, 09:32
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I would agree about news papers but this guy posted a lot more than just news paper articles. You can see it all on X. A bunch of post like I said showing actual court docs and depositions and such. So idk. Like I said I have never followed this guy.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 January, 09:36
Those we think are good may be evil and vice versa.
That would be okay and less confusing if we all agreed on who's good and who is not, in the first place.
I try to leave it all in God's hands, however, being only human, only succeed sometimes.