Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana never cared for this guy.
Never watched his shows past about the first 5 minutes of the first one I saw.
He acted like he was connected to the Q Team but he never fooled most of us.
Idk bout his personal life but this guy posted the docs from the just about the whole case.

Nana didn't care for him but didn't know he was a pedo.
08:23 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
04 January, 12:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely a fake. Claims to be in the know. BS I did get a good laugh when he posted a video Him allegedly being involved in a secret operation and he was speaking a foreign language. It was hilarious. What’s inexcusable is misleading people during difficult difficult times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 January, 07:47
He's a flake knew that years ago when he was telling everyone that Ezra Cohen Watnik was his roommate
Ezra is a Kennedy
They don't room with pedophiles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Crowley @tedcrowley
02 January, 11:30 (E)
At some point I have to believe someone and I choose to believe the person accused. He plead Guilty to corrupting a minor. Nuff said.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
01 January, 09:25
you know this is an old article don't you? he's 39 now. this article doesn't provide great detail ... only enough to get him convicted in the public square. good or bad, I don't know but I've heard him talk about this on a livestream. I haven't done any digging into public records to confirm or deny his guilt. I don't care. but it concerns me when ppl convict others over a newspaper article .. if this had Trump's name on it instead of Phil's would you believe it?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
Idk either but the guy that posted it on X also posted a lot of court records, and actual text and email records of the court proceedings and epostions. I didn't read it all it was so much stuff.
🤷‍♀️I have not ever followed him so I didn't really care past his admission in court docs to it.
Idk🤷‍♀️

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
01 January, 09:15
I had read that about him a year or so ago and got a bad vibe the first time I watched him to.
So many frauds out there right now, but the longer this goes the more they expose their true colours.
Happy New year Nana and God bless you for all you do for are AU family.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 January, 08:27
Never knew who he was. Just goes to show you can't fully trust anyone no matter what they call themselves, what side they claim to be on or what faith, values, creed, doctrine, principles, or virtues they claim to champion.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:32
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
🤷‍♀️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 January, 08:27
He gave out a creepy vibe.
I didn't care for him either.