USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
31 December, 07:41
Times Are Definitely Changing ‼️ This Video Of An American Citizen Opposing Sending His Daughter To Die For The Elite’s Wars Has BLOWN UP, Over 1.4 Million Likes In Just A Couple Days

This is a MUST LISTEN. This has really resonated with people to explode & go this viral

“Let me get this right. You wanna pass a law to draft my daughter to send to another one of your foreign ****** wars for something you created so your arms manufacturers can make more money for your banker friends. Did I get that ****** solid right or not? Now wrong elephant breath. My daughter will not be joining the military any way, shape, or form unless it's to fight this ****** war that this government has started against its people.

See how simple that is? The very fact that you don't understand the societal ****** rules about women and children, let me school you a little bit...."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it