USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Times Are Definitely Changing ‼️ This Video Of An American Citizen Opposing Sending His Daughter To Die For The Elite’s Wars Has BLOWN UP, Over 1.4 Million Likes In Just A Couple Days

This is a MUST LISTEN. This has really resonated with people to explode & go this viral

“Let me get this right. You wanna pass a law to draft my daughter to send to another one of your foreign ****** wars for something you created so your arms manufacturers can make more money for your banker friends. Did I get that ****** solid right or not? Now wrong elephant breath. My daughter will not be joining the military any way, shape, or form unless it's to fight this ****** war that this government has started against its people.

See how simple that is? The very fact that you don't understand the societal ****** rules about women and children, let me school you a little bit...."
07:41 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 January, 03:39
In response USCG VET to his Publication
amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 January, 09:03
If I fight it will be against my government not for those scumbag satanic child killers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 January, 08:55
hell yeah

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
01 January, 08:09
Fuckin Right!! FAFO.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 December, 10:58 (E)
Hell yeah I agree 💯 %

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
31 December, 10:05
Hell Yeah!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 December, 09:37
Hell yeah!

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
31 December, 09:21
So much truth here, a dad with common sense and love for his daughter. These politicians are so quick to send other people's kids into harm's way, but not theirs. If theirs would have to go first, I think they would have second thoughts. What do you all think?

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
31 December, 09:20
Hell yeah!

Doug Anger @moola
31 December, 08:32
HELL YEAH! FUCKEM!!!! oh,HAPPY FUCKEN NEW YEAR:)

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
31 December, 07:58